Monday, May 18, 2009

Home from the Hospital

We're home from the hospital. Went in at four for a checkup to see if it was anything to do with the placenta and they said my cervix looked short. Like pre-term labor short. Sent me to triage for another hour and monitored me for contractions. When no contractions were there, they sent me home and told me to come back on Friday for another check. So basically I get to sit around and not clean or excercise or crud while I wait. I can do that. I'm just blessed for your prayers and the love I felt when I was sitting waiting to hear nothing. Hopefully this is just a fluke and I can have a healthy pregnancy the remainder of this time.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

We were sending prayers your way!!! Let me know how Friday goes...we'll keep you lifted up!

Mike and Sarah Flory said...

How very scary. I'm glad everything is okay now and wishing you any easy ride from here on out. I can't wait to meet Zachary! :)