Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alive and Kickin'

This week has been so amazing. I got an opportunity to work for a guy from church just for this week for a little extra spending money. My mother in law and sister helped on watching my 2 year old so that I could get there. I really appreciate their help.

It has definitely made me appreciate staying at home though. I am so tired when I come home and the house is messy and I don't have any desire to clean it because I missed playing with my toddler all day. It just gave me a great new appreciation for staying home. I love it. I miss it. I knew that would be the case once I would start working again.

In other news, I also received a gift from my grandfather who passed on five years ago. God provides. Just when our vehicles that we have had since college crapped out, we get this just in time to get a new family car.

I can't wait to get back to working out next week also. Well back to relaxin'..

No comments: