Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trippin'

The past few days I have been in a funk. I relayed that earlier. It started I believe from lack of endorphins from working out. Today I went to church and I believe God had a message for me. Stop whining. Get up and just do something. I don't care what it is but don't talk yourself out of it. My friends just surrounded me this morning. I received a present for the baby of amazing little baby boy outfits. Then I received a jar of handmade lotion!!! One of my sisters made me lotion. It made my hands so soft too. And let me tell you this gal and her family are struggling. They are really struggling with her hubby's health. And she just made some lotion. Here I am tip top health, fine time for me to have quiet time, so what is my deal? Well I made myself look really pretty today. You know when I feel crappy I try to look the best I can on the outside. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to put heals on. I sang on the praise team this morning so after we were done I sat down and slipped off my shoes. When it was time for us to sing again I went to get up and I flew down smacked on my rear. I tripped over my shoes! The heals that I was afraid I might trip in, instead I tripped ON! It hurt my back so bad but it was hilarious.


I feel like it was really God sending me a message to wake up and smell the roses. Shut up and get going. Enjoy this time. I made a list of things to do that I would enjoy. Tomorrow I'm going to get started. We have an annual Easter egg hunt so I'm going to fill eggs with candy. Good times. Who cares if it's not brain surgery or something completely flabergasting going on. Just be still and know he is God.

Good times.

No comments: