Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Clean Freak

Now that I'm feeling better, I decided to go shoppin' for a belt for my vacumn. I sucked up one of my 2 year old's toys one day and i knew I messed it up. It didn't suck right for 3 weeks I let it go. I used the hose to get the big stuff but my carpets have a layer of nuts, crumbs, and dust bunnies gathering to attack my nose. I took the plunge today and wrote the model numbers down and went on a trip. I got the best pic of my toddler on a john deer tractor but I dont' know how to put phone pics on here. Anyway I vacumned my heart out this afternoon and plucked some spring and brought it inside. I feel great. My new me of just doing things is really working out. I made easter buckets yesterday for my niece and nephew but of course my battery on my camera died so no pics of that until easter. In the meantime I hope you all enjoy this happy spring day.

No comments: