Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick ..Again


So our little family is expecting again. This should be our final endeavour at creating life.
So far I've been sick most of my first 9 weeks of pregnancy. Mom's out there does it ever stop? With my first one I was only sick for 2 weeks and moving on to the glowing phase.
Right now I can barely stop hugging my porcelain "God". Haha. Takes me back to college days.
Anyway with the sickness is an incredible depression that is really tough to take on with a little guy wondering around at home.
I have split up the days of cold and cabin fever for him by movies, random outings, and playdates.
For me I stick to lying on the bed watching random shows. So one of these days of sickness and they last all days folks, I was dozing while reading a magazine and I hear from my little guy

"TWO EGGS".
I jumped out of bed and looked down at my 2 year old holding two fresh eggs he retrieved from the fridge. Here is my little man banging the two eggs on a friend's printer my husband was trying to fix.

"TWO EgGS MOMMY".
Yes honey two eggs, that's right..Are there any other eggs?
We put them back in the fridge safe.
Later that evening when I was attempting to straighten and days lost of housework, I stumbled across an eggshell. I picked up my magazine from earlier and found the escapee. The yolk was working it's way into my carpet for a good stain that will last.

As a memory always "TWO EGGS".

No comments: