Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing Baby #2




Can you believe it? God is such a wonderful wonderful being.
We have our little blessing home in our family is complete!!


I actually went into labor! I started contracting at 1 a.m Thursday evening and didn't realize it was contractions until 4:30 that morning. I called the doctor and we went in. Once there we went straight to get the c-section and had baby number 2 at 6:15 a.m.

He is amazing. So peaceful and relaxed. Not anything tough ladies. The only part that was tough was me not resting and feeling the pain. I have to take my time. It's so amazing being a mom to two little guys. Also amazing is my husband who is taking on all my duties while he is home with me for the week.

A very special thing that happened this time around was I saw how incredible my friends have become to me in my life. It's incredible to have woman I work out with lifting me up and my family with their cooking for the week!

It's so refreshing to be able to lean on them thru our Lord's work in them.
In so many ways he's showing me how we can work thru him outside of church.

I even started my Good Morning Girls group this week. So far so good.

We'll see what happens.

Love Liz

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!