Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sarah Palin ROCKS!

Just wanted to put that out there for anyone who wasn't sure about my opinion about the latest nominee for Mccain's VP. I'm pumped ladies. Speaking for moms everywhere, Sarah Palin is the epidemy of everything a mom who is intelligent should stand for. A woman who is humble but knows when to stand up. She isn't arrogant. She is gracious and intelligent. When I heard her speak in her opening speech, she gave me chills. I got a forward the other day that was asking for prayer for her and her church. Apparently she went before her church before the announcement she would be the VP, and asked them to pray over her and her family. I think that is truly great. I relate to her because I can see common sense. She sees a problem and fixes it. She doesn't add a bunch of bologna in the middle. I love it. I don't care. I"m just gushing with happiness because you can't say anything bad about her to me. Hahahahaha. I'm just so full of glee. haha.
I especially enjoy this verse below. It just shows why I could feel my holy spirit when she spoke.



----------
“Among leaders who lack insight, abuse abounds, but for one who hates corruption, the future is bright” --Proverbs 28:16

9-3-08 Please pray for Sarah Palin and her church...
Hi, I received this today from a new EM (Executive Ministries) staff woman. I think you will find it encouraging and informative.
Do pray... Thanks, Wendy (A Wheaton Grad. - friend of the Miller s)
------------
Greetings to all!
I'm a little embarrassed that this is my first EM Staff prayer request, but here goes!
Our pastor here is Bigfork , Montana , Hal Curtis, is friends with the pastor of Sarah Palin's pastor in Wasilla , Alaska . His name is David Pepper and the church is Full Gospel Church of Wasilla, AK.
Three days before Gov. Palin was announced by John McCain as his choice for VP, she came before her pastor to be annointed and prayed over for service to God. She didn't tell the church what was going on....just that she needed their prayer support.
During the few days since the announcement, the pastor and the church have been bombarded with questions from the media. They are trying to get the word out to Christians all over the nation to pray for God's protection of Sarah Palin and of their church. They suspect that the treatment of Jeremiah Wright will pale in comparison to what is coming their way as a conservative Christian body.
When the little Down's Syndrome baby of Todd and Sarah Palin was dedicated a few months ago, their statement to the congregation was "This little boy is my pro-life statement." According to David Pepper, Todd and Sarah are very strong in their faith in Jesus Christ and believe God has put them in this position to serve Him.
Let's remember to pray for Gov. Palin and her family as they walk through this very trying time!
Thank you so much! Vicky Creamer

p.s. Please pass this request on to other prayer warriors!

No comments: