Friday, September 12, 2008

And another thing..Barack Obama

Since I"m talking about McCain and Sarah Palin obviously I would like to point out that I have yet to see on YaHoo at the top of their main news, any interviews blatantly charging forward on Joe Biden. Does he not exist as well? Or does he get a sweeping invitation VIP pass to go forward and be coddled by the media. Yep that's what it is. I would have to search to find anythign on him. Also I was happy to see that Barack Obama went on O'Reily the other night. I was looking forward to hearing some real points and observations and beliefs come from that. All I ended up getting was a waiting. Waiting for him to say something. I'm still waiting to hear any specifics. I am just not sure what he's for. If someone has info on this where he isn't generalizing or saying he is for Change. WHAT CHANGE? What reform? This is politics and I understand that is the general sense of what we get. But I got specifics on Sarah Palin in her speeches. She talks about selling the jet when she became governor. She talks about getting rid of the chef. These are specific things that elude to her actions. What will Obama do in certain situations? I know he is for Universal Healthcare. That sounds beautiful an all. But how will that happen?

Who else has Universal Healthcare? Oh yeah Canada. Hmm. I'd like to hear from people from there how wonderful their system works. Specifically I've looked up and watched some things on that where you have to wait a very long time to get served.
Less government is better. We've seen this. Why doesn't this make sense to everyone. Just because it's not popular opinion doesn't mean it's not the right way.

No comments: