Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My son's first Halloween


My four year old is now going to preschool three days a week and he had his first halloween party this week. I brought my one year old and his brother with me to his party and he crawled right over to jump into the action here. It was adorable. Lex is learning so much in his class, just socially. This morning when I picked him up he had a made a new friend last week that he was really excited about. She dressed up as Jesse and he of course was Buzz, so that made them instant friends. Well he let me know today that she didn't have room for him to be his friend anymore because she had a new friend. I didn't know what to say. This is my little boy growing up and actually having issues that he is sharing with me that hurt his feelings and really I can't do anything about except maybe encourage him. Aww. I hope she's friends with him tomorrow.


He did have a great Halloween. Got the hang of going door to door pretty fast and this was his little costume here with his buddies in his class. He was soo pumped that his teacher was the Cat in the Hat. These are the days that I'm going to document because they will go by so fast.

No comments: