Saturday, July 4, 2009

An Octagon

I haven't written on here in awhile. I guess it's because I've been so happy. My aunt told me a funny saying that is out there.

The first three months of pregnancy - You're Leary
The second three months of pregnancy- You're Cheery
The third and last three months - You're Weary

I have done what I said I was going to do this summer and floated mostly in the pool going swimming with my little guy and enjoying him as much as I can. I talk to him about his brother coming. He seems pretty excited about it. We'll see what happens when he's actually here. I have dilated a half centimeter every week I've gone to the doc so I am on very limited movement and that has been tough. I've gotten a lot of stuff done and NOT done around the house. I keep sitting in places looking around going hm..What can I do with that spot. IT BUGS ME!
I redo or work on it and just having an idea of what I am going to do pleases me. I have some pictures saved of ideas. My husband is working diligently on the back door.

We had to have it replaced since the thing was old and the window broke.
See lots of things going on to catch up on.

In the midst of all this, I was driving over to spend time with in-laws, YES I LOVE THEM! On the drive we stopped at a stop sign. My 2 and a half year old little guy tells me "LOOK Mommy, AN OCTAGON!".

I register what he just said and realize indeed the STOP SIGN is in fact in the shape of an Octagon. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a sponge I tell you what. I was so thrilled with his observation I just sat there for a minute getting honked at. I didn't care. It's the simple things in life.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

getting closer...keep your spirits lifted...you'll be back with us soon...tell your sister to get her BOOTY in there!